Thursday, April 24, 2008

Change

Tomorrow at 1:00 Nate and I will be closing on our first home! We are both very excited. I am particularly excited to do a little painting and start decorating. I have so much junk to sort through, but this will give me an opportunity to get rid of everything I do not need and start over with much less stuff.

We have pretty much decided that we will eventually be getting a yellow lab puppy - but no idea when that will happen. Ideally we would like to have our yard fenced in first, but I'm not sure exactly how much that will cost. I want to get things settled in the house before we do too much else - things are crazy enough as it is.

Dakota is getting so big! Well, she's only 7.6 lbs., but when I picked her up at McDonald's as a kitten she was under 4 lbs. Her body is getting longer and filling out more, but her face and paws are still quite petite. She is adorable. :)

My apartment is full of wedding stuff. I will be very happy when it is all GONE. Clutter and junk make me anxious. And yet I have such a hard time getting rid of things because I might, at some point in the future, be able to use it.

I am mostly looking forward to the end of the school year. Only two weeks left in the semester for me, and then I will only have two classes left to take. One in the summer and one in the fall. Then no more school! I am definitely ready for a little routine in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home