Friday, October 10, 2008

14 weeks

Tomorrow I hit 14 weeks.

Lately I've been feeling very sick again, and so tired no matter how much sleep I get. I have a checkup next week, and then I get to schedule the "big" ultrasound.

Some good news is that my class for the semester will be over on Wednesday! The bad part is that I have a lot of work to finish up this weekend.

Nate is still fighting his cold off. I hope he will feel better soon. He's been working on clearing out some space in the office. We're hoping to move the full bed from the nursery into the office so there's more room for baby's furniture. Right now there's barely room for a crib.

Bandon is nearly full recovered from being spayed last week. We are looking at beginning an obedience class with her next month.

And Dakota continues to be loveable. Whenever Nate sits down, Kota seems to know. She always finds him and curls up on his lap.

Both girls are definitely "daddy's girls."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home